Specialising in MYOB Courses since 2001 the college has successfully trained
thousands of students. Students are trained by an Accountant / MYOB Education Partner of the college which ensures total professional business structures and bookkeeping procedures are used within the training. The course content of the MYOB Courses can
be found on the Course Content page.
The college also assists with a certificate those who need verification of their existing MYOB skills. This is done through its assessment program. See further details towards
the bottom of this page.
STUDY FROM HOME OR OFFICE – ACCOUNTANT TRAINED
– MYOB Courses that can be completed quickly at home or at the office.
– All workbooks are provided by email attachment.
– MYOB Student Software Download is provided within the course fee.
– Free quick email support is also provided if required.
– Affordable pricing and easy to complete courses.
MYOB EDUCATION PARTNER CERTIFICATE ISSUED
Upon competion of a course an MYOB Education Partner Certificate is issued
signed by a Fellow of Institute of Public Accountants.
MYOB COURSE CONTENT
To view the content within each course click on this course content page link.
The approximate timeframe for each course is also mentioned on the course content page.
Any course undertaken with the college includes the assessment at no extra charge.
THE MYOB COURSE PROCESS
The college training process involves the student undertaking case studies and creating a number of businesses using the MYOB software. Transactions of the business are then entered directly into the software.
This “hands on” type of training, just as if this was being done in the workplace,
is a fast and easy way to learn the process. After working through the workbook
and practicing transactions the student then completes an assignment and emails
it to the college. The assignments are easy to complete.
It is from the assignment that the college can assess how the student is progressing.
Feedback is then provided to the student if any areas need revising.
DO YOU CURRENTLY USE MYOB AND REQUIRE A CERTIFICATE ?
The college conducts MYOB assessment services for job seekers or existing
employees who already have experience in the use of MYOB and want those skills
verified by a certificate. You may have had experience using MYOB previously
or currently are using MYOB and do not require a course.
The assessment service is ideal when seeking employment or changing to a new job.
Upon completion of the assessment an MYOB Education Partner certificate to verify
your experience to the employer. It is also a benefit if you are undertaking studies
in bookkeeping and accounting with the certificate verifying your MYOB experience.
The assessment can be completed to the level of your current experience
resulting in a certificate for that part of MYOB showing your existing skills.
Alternatively, it can cover all the main areas of MYOB if required.
Benefits of MYOB Assessment
– Verify your existing MYOB experience with an MYOB Education Partner certificate
– Compliment your existing bookkeeping qualifications with the certificate.
– Assessment is tailored to your existing MYOB experience
– Attach the MYOB Education Partner certificate to your exising resume.
– If you only have partial MYOB skills then a certificate for those skills can be assessed
and stated on the certificate.
MYOB Assessment Process
– The assessment is easily completed at home by completing a case study assignment.
– The MYOB student software is also provided to undertake the assessment.
– Same day email delivery of assessment material and the download of student software.
– A number of assessment attempts are permitted.
– It is a fast process. Get assessed within two days of submitting the assessment.
– To book an assessment go to the Pricing page and select MYOB Assessment.
If you need staff for MYOB processing then we have students who have undertaken extensivs competency based training which means that the college
staff will continue to work with the student, if required, to attain competency.
This is ideal training for staff within a business or for employment purposes.e MYOB training. Please send an enquiry and we may be able to assist.
For any further details contact the course administrator on 0428 858 540.